The Villa Lucia experience; unforgettable views, located hillside in Upper Amapas, just above the popular Romantic Zone & Los Muertos Beach, with breathtaking ocean views of the Bay & town from every room. The spacious luxe villa offers the best of indoor / outdoor living, perfect for enjoying the balmy tropical climate. The contemporary designed villa has simple lines & serene organic details blending harmoniously with the nearby tropical rain forest of the Sierra Madre mountains.
The heated infinity pool has an expansive terrace with covered outdoor living area plus sun lounges. The main villa has 4 spacious Bedrooms, 2 equal Master bedrooms on the top level & 2 generous guest suits on the level below Main, all have ocean views, private balconies & ensuite baths.
Add the Casita with a 5th & 6th Bedroom with additional living area with TV & 2nd pool.
- Top level (one above Main) : Master Bedrooms #1 & #2
- Bedroom 1: 1 kingsize bed, Ensuite bath, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace, ocean views
- Bedroom 2: 1 kingsize bed, Ensuite bath, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace, ocean views
- Main level: living, dining, kitchen, guest bath opening onto pool terrace with outdoor living
- Lower level (one below Main) Bedrooms #3 & 4
- LOWER CASITA NOTE ONLY AVAILABLE WITH RENTALS OF MORE THEN 4 BEDROOMS
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bath, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, Private terrace, ocean views
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bath, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, Private terrace, ocean views
One Level down Casita
NOTE NOT AVAILABLE UNLESS RENTING MORE THEN 4 BEDROOMS: 2 extra bedrooms, living area, pool (NOTE POOL IS NOT HEATED) & gym
- Bedroom 5: King size, ensuite bath, ocean view, AC, fans
- Bedroom 6: king size bed, ensuite bath, ocean view, AC, fan
These bedrooms also share an extra living area with TV, plus pool (UNHEATED) & terrace
Prices start at: $2,850 for 3 nights (+taxes and fees)
What our Guests say:
This place is incredible! Definitely one of the nicest homes I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The chef was very talented! Every meal was worthy of a 5 star restaurant. We will absolutely be returning!
Everything was perfect! Definitely surpassed my expectations. The staff was great and every meal was incredible. Definitely made my 30th birthday very special. I can’t thank you enough
The Villa was amazing. It is a ten minute walk to town and I rarely took an Uber. The house was way better than the pictures. It is huge and perfect for a large group of people. Each room was beautiful with it’s own bathroom and had very comfortable beds. The pool looked small in the pictures, but it was spacious and perfect for ten people. There is also a whole downstairs area with a kitchen, couches and a little pool. There was a great speaker system throughout the house. If you have Apple products, you will need to bring an adapter to play music over the speakers. The best part of the trip was the staff. Daniel is amazing! He was able to make anything requested including deserts (his wife is a pastry chef). Our favorite meals were ones he created on his own. Although Daniel was listed as a chef, he was so much more. He went out of his way to accommodate any problems, gave great advice and had many wonderful food and activity suggestions. The house cleaner, Lety, was quiet but made sure everything was spotless. She even made our beds and replaced our towels each day. Also if you pay her a small fee, she will do your laundry. I have nothing bad to say about this place. I would go back in a heartbeat and was very sad to leave. The only minor annoyance was having to pay cash each day for the groceries. It would have been much easier to be billed at the end of the trip because we were with a large group and the conversion to pesos was a little confusing. I would give this place 11 out of 10 stars.
Awesome place for an amazing get together of friends