- Master bedroom:
- King bed, en-suite bathroom with jetted tub and double vanity, shared terrace with ocean views
- Guest Suite 2:
- King bed, en-suite bathroom, shared terrace with ocean views, TV
- Guest Suite 3:
- Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with double shower, private terrace with ocean views, TV
- Guest Suite 4:
- Queen bed, en-suite bathroom, garden view
- Guest Suite 5:
- King bed, en-suite bathroom, partial ocean views
- Guest Suite 6:
- King bed, en-suite bathroom, walk out to pool
- Guest Suite 7:
- King bed (can be split into twins), en-suite bathroom, pool view, walk out to pool
- Guest Suite 8:
- King bed, en-suite bathroom, kitchenette, garden courtyard
What our Guests say:
We spent our 10th anniversary here with family and friends and I must say this was an awesome vacation and Villa. The service was A-1 and the house was breathtaking. I will definitely be booking again in the near future.
Amazing! Amazing! This place is Perfect! loved it so much I wanted to stay another week! Great service and location!
This was truly the best airbnb experience I've ever had. The staff in the villa were unendingly helpful - greeted us with appetizers and drinks, made a delicious breakfast every morning and dinner every evening (and even catered to a mixed group of vegans, vegetarians and omnivores), kept the house incredibly tidy, made margaritas throughout the trip, helped us procure groceries (so we didn't have to rent a car - and the cost was super reasonable, no upcharge), and were just incredibly kind and fun (they were a family of four). The villa concierge was very communicative throughout the trip, checking in on our needs. They helped arrange transportation to and from the airport (which I'd recommend). The villa itself was stunning - every bedroom had an en suite bathroom and there were air conditioners throughout the house. There is a well-stocked gym area, in addition to a pool and ping pong table. The outside area is more beautiful than featured - it's like you're in a little jungle oasis. The beach is but a 5-10 minute walk away. The villa is in a gated community, which makes it feel very safe. I've said I would go back to airbnbs in past reviews, but never have I meant it more sincerely - next time I want to take a trip to Mexico, I'll go back to Puerto Vallarta just to stay at this villa.