Are you prepared to live and extreme adventure full of adrenaline? Pass through the longest suspension bridge in the world (470 meters in length and 150 meters in height) on board of an ATV, driving through exciting dirt trails across the Sierra Madre Occidental contemplating the beautiful scenarios that surround the eco-park and enjoying the crystalline waters of a cascade.
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- Safety equipment.
- Guided tour across the longest suspension bridge in the world aboard a ATV (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the waterfall “El Salto”.
- Tequila tasting.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.